Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, been receiving this error in Desktop Admistrator Web admin. I have tried the fix where you change the environment variable path and delete the Team Admin folders, but still receive the error. Any ideas??7.0(1)SR04ES02_Build023Thanks

walshliam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem uploading a document. I just finished upgrading UCCX from 7.0 to 8.5 and one of my scripts is having a lot of problems and I'm stuck on one. The script allows someone to call in and change the call center state to On, Off, or Aut...

I  want to migrate from CCX 7.0 in a HA enviroment with premiun licenses to CCX  8.5. I need to know if I have to add this part number: L-CCX-85-HA-P-P-U   CCX 8.5 UPGRADE - HA PRE-HA PRE LICENSE ONLY.

dg@lego! by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just after a bit of advice.In an HA cluster, which of these is the correct method:Upgrade PublisherSwitch versionUpgrade SubscriberSwitch versionorUpgrade PublisherUpgrade Subscriber Switch version on PublisherSwitch version on SubscriberAlso once bo...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to run the CiscoUnifiedCCXEditorInstall file it get the following error. This is from a new install of UCCX 8.0. I have downloaded the file serverl times but still same result. Any help is much appericated.Thanks.

Hi All, I have a problem as below, i try to trace the destination 192.168.5.18 from my server, but when the traffic reach 192.168.5.18, the traffic is just looping, should be no problem with the routing , any prob most probaaly?C:\Documents and Setti...

HiWe are looking into design of a Cisco Contact Center Express 8.0 solution with CUCM 8.0. In this deployment model, we want to integrate Single Server UCCX at Site A with CUCM Cluster at Site B, that is, there is no Local CUCM.I have been reading th...

Hi Guys,Bit confused here as I was under the belief that in order for CVP to deliver voice recognition service you need an ASR with a third party software i.e nuance product. I have been told today that CVP has its own recognition software provided b...

omega-red by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamICM 8.5(x) / CVP 8.5(x)Has anyone had experience passing an ECC variable to and from ICM (outside the ToVXML and FromVXML vars)eg: passing the ECC var user.xxx to and from Studio script(s) without using the standard CVP ECCs or the 10x40char C...