IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, Can someone help me on how to load balance my external calls on the two E1 Lines i am using. I noticed once 1 E1 line channel is full, like 30 users on the trunk, no additional user can make external call, however, the other E1 line from...

We are running CWMS VErsion 2.0.1.2.B-AE Some how we are not able to Admin Page with the right Credential .... For that w are planning "reboot the server to access it using single user mode so we can create remote support account and then access th...

Have fully function Cisco Call Manager Express, running 20 phones SCCP 7961 mainly. Have purchased some new 8800 series phones 8861, 8821, and 8831. Trying to get the 8861 registered with my CME. My config is as follows: voice service voip ip add...

We are unable to clear old logs by using clear logging command can you please guide. 1275279: Mar  8 07:34:24.299: %HWCONF-6-UNREGISTER_ABNORMAL: hwconf-1:dibpl8party IP:192.168.44.97 Socket:1 DeviceType:HW Conference has unregistered abnormally. 12...

I have a pots line connected to a fxo port in my 4351 router. When I call the number associated with that line, it rings at my cisco phone (connection plar in the voice port) but when i lift the handset, nothing happens and the phone keeps ringing ev...

Good Morning, We are are in the process of switching email providers over to Gmail for our school.  In Cisco Unity Connection Administration (v10.x), when the Smart Host under SMTP Configuration is set to the IP address of our old mail server, the re...

Unanswered Topics