IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Can you please advise whether we can manage the BE6000M servers via vCenter? Does it need to have some special licenses to be installed on the BE6000 to be able to be managed by vCenter? We currently have vSphere 6 Embedded Essentials license in...

Several users are connecting their Jabber enpoints using MRA and this is working fine.  The issue I have is I wanted to restritct groups to only be able to add contacts/message contacts within their own group.  I was going to do this using enhanced d...

Hello, I have to perform a Refresh Upgrade to 10.5 for a client who has the following UC apps on a virtual environment:CUCM version 9.1.1IM and Presence version 9.1.1CUC (Unity Connection)  version 9.1.1 A. I see on the CUC Upgrade document below:htt...

Hi I have a SIP trunk connected to H323 gateway , that registered to cucm 11. the SIP is 100 lines , each two lines will serve one company  and there are two operators for all companies, I need to help the operators to differentiate between the comi...

Hi, Please i need some help on one-way issue experiencing whenever i try to migrate a third-party switchboard device to route calls through our new SIP gateway. New SIP provider will accept only G729 but preferred MTP on third-party SIP trunk to CUC...

Hi Experts, We have an issue here with unity 10.5. The scenario is when some one call the queue ( UCCX 10.5 )and after the queue wait time exceeds the configured limit for example 2 minutes , then they will get an option to leave a message. It works ...

S N by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes