IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, A client had ordered BE6000 with starter bundle 25 licenses which included 25 basic messaging licenses off course as well as UCL Basic 400 licenses. More than 100 phones currently registered. Analog lines for incoming and outgoing calls....

Hi, I am in the process of designing a new UCS C series deployment for a customer and would like some feedback on ideas around sharing storage to allow the use of some advanced VMware features. The customer has two UCS C210 M2 servers with directly ...

Publisher CM works fine, but when the Subscriber takes over there is no access to outside lines from the 2921 Voice Router. The Subscriber CM is syncing with the Publisher CM OK.  CM 8.5 2921 Voice Router at site. 2 PRI Lines, plus 5 pots lines in th...

I had the issue with "Unable to change tftp address in IP Communicator 8.6.1.0" 1> I tried selecting 'run as administrator' didn't appear to work for me at first.  Turns out I wasn't closing the application all the way before trying to run it again a...

S Sadiq by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a couple of rear monitors off the output 3 connection on a MX800 Dual. I've read through the guides and it looks like I am able to add a panel to the Touch 10 that would allow for swapping of the monitor roles on those monitors but I hav...