IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I have tried to upload some costum images to CUCM, while updating the List.xml in order to change the Wallpaper, mainly on Cisco 8845, however I receive the error on the display "Unable to obtain additional wallpapers from server". ...

Dear, I have a one way sip trunk for incoming call from sip provider. and CUCM 10.5 and Contact Center 10.5 and 2911 router. my scenario is like this: CUCM(172.16.X.X)--------------(H323)---------(172.16.X.X)Router(10.X.X.X)---------(SIP)-----------...

Hi, I have configured SRTS as under: call-manager-fallback max-conferences 8 gain -6 transfer-system full-consult ip source-address 192.168.132.1 port 2000 max-ephones 5 max-dn 5 keepalive 20 CUCM configurations are attached. issue is that from...

I have a really strange issue... I have a 7937G registered with CUCM 10.5 and it has no dial tone.  However, everything else works - it shows as off-hook when I press the green button, I can dial other handsets (or external numbers) and the speaker/m...