cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SRST on 2901

Hi, We are deploying a srst fallback gateway on a business edition 6k, we already have created de configuration in the gateway but it doesn't work, does anybody has a clue about this issue,I will inlcude the srst configuration  from the 2901.telephon...

Hello,Any help would be much appreciated.Does anyone know how to configure an ATA to dial a number upon pick up ?The ATA is interfaced with a Viking 1000-B board that is hooked up to a security gate intercom. Upon pushing the intercom button, I have ...

galaga by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new Cisco CME 9.1 in one of our international offices that's displaying the incorrect time on the 9951 phone sets. I went to telephony-servcies>time-zone +240 but the time on the display did not readjust even after restar...

When we migrated out of version 6.x to 8.6, dial tone behavior changed.  Prior to the migration, there was no secondary dial tone.  After the migration, secondary dial tone occured after you dialed a 9 for an outside line.  So, [press speaker button]...

slade by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have been trying to make SIP calls from my Cisco 5300 RTR terminate to my ISP ( TATA) but still can’t get it to work call are getting disconnected after first Ring. Below are the equipment Involve.                                  E0        ...