IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

UCM9.1.1.11003-1Unity Connection9.1.1ES9.11003-9UCM - CUC, SIP Trunk ConfigurationI am getting reports that some users cannot dial Unity Connection Live Record. It disconnects them. I have not narrowed it down to specific phone models, firmware, exte...

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!     Which is the best or elegant way to force re-registration of a large quantity of IP Phones with a new CUCM platform? I am in the process of migrating phones that are currently registered with an old CallManager vers...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer running CUCM 8.6(2a)SU2  (8.6.2.22900-9) who is based in the United Kingdom.They only have UK sites so there is only one Date/Time group which is set to (GMT) Europe/London.The time shown on their 7940 and 7960 phones running SCC...

I have read quite a few comments on the this discussion board and so far everyone has sort of mentioned Global E.164 format on the lines themselves.  So my question is, for those that have implemented Global E.164, did you apply the full number on al...

Hi everyoneI wanted to know can someone tell me what command would I use to debug a Cube router? I have a user who is having issues making calls from NYC to the Phillipines and the calls are being dropped.The user said the calls once worked but now t...

Hello guys!     In a scenario of a BE6000 consisting of a single CUCM 8.6.2.20000, single CUCxN 8.6.2.20000 and single CUP 8.6.2, which is the correct order for upgrading the servers?From the documentation, the CUP must be upgraded...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes