IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I  am trying to  ivestigate a problem wiht our E1 trunk with 10 channels.  For some time  we noticed that some numbers we dial out does not come  through, instead  there is a message on the screen of the phone Unknown  Number. Afer  analysing ...

Resolved! ESXi install

I recently came across an offering that is supposed to give the install of ESXi on any server and then a virtual machine of CUCM 8.6.  It says it will install on any server (or PC) but ESXi has a hardware compatability guide that s...

Hi All,I have a couple of 6941 IP phones (9.0.2.0 SCCP) and trying to flash them with SIP 9.2.2.7 using standalone tftp server (just want to use them with Asterisk). And still failing to form correct XMLDefault.cnf.xml file. Anyone could help me with...

HI,I'm configuring a enviroment with CUCM X CTI, using 6921, 7942 and 7961 IP Phones.Users will take an Device profile to login on the devices and the CTIOS will manage the calls.It's work fine on 6921 Phones, but when I try to logi...

Hello everyone,thinking about picking up an AIM-CUE module off eBay for my lab.  Yes its an older piece but its all I can afford right now.  Can anyone tell me how licensing works on these units?  Do they come with 12 embedded or d...

Hello everyone,Comcast is requiring the use of an RJ48C Crossover cable to connect to their PRI handoff.  Has anyone seen any issues with using a standard PRI WIC card with that type of cable and service?Thanks in advance!  All rep...

Resolved! 3725 and VIC-2FX0

Hello allI am working on my first VOIP/UC project and I'm running into some trouble out of the gate.I have a 3725 router and access to two IOS images:advipservicesk9-mz.124-25d and ipvoice-mz-124.25dI've installed a NM-HD-2V card into the 3725 but wh...

We are using four digit extensions that match the numbers in the DID range that our telco has provided. Under the line configuration we are creating the External Phone Number Mask which includes the first seven digits (UK) and then XXXX as the extens...

I would like to know how to provide a  feature for the Receptionist in such a way that receptionist can interrupt the shared line DN extension and join in between their calls , and say there is a vistor waiting for you in reception or some emergency ...