IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there! I have a cisco router as a WAN router, is my home gateway router. I set it like FXS & FXO gateway. I'm using it with asterisk and FreePBX. Now all looks great at works perfect, but talking about security some is really wrong with my config...

Where can i get an asp to do an custom corporate directory? The objective is to create the same corporate directory has the one that comes with the cucm, but the awnser gives back the department. So i need it to query the cucm using axl/soap. TKX in...

mamaral by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, We are planning to migrate 9000 SCCP IP phones to SIP. About 6000 of those phones are 7942. There're only 4 Device Pools for all 7942 phones. The Bulk Administration --> Phone --> Migrate Phones --> SCCP To SIP does not give me enough gr...

dears, I have CUCM Version 8.6.2 (7 Servers) and at one site that have h323 gateway (2900) I have FXO Ports to the PSTN that have the below configuration: Voice-port 0/1/0 supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call supervisory custom-cptone XXX no vad ...