IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have below servers and client already setup:- Call Manager 10- Cisco Unified Call Center Express- Cisco Finesse Client for Agent- Cisco Finesse Client for SupervisorI don’t know how to setup silent monitoring to Agent by Supervisor, throughBIB (Bui...

Hi all, i get this RTMT alert from my CUC Publisher: From Wed Jun 21 15:39:09 CEST 2017 to Wed Jun 21 15:39:39 CEST 2017 on node LDE01.uc.xxxx.net, there are 2 TotalProcessesAndThreadsExceededThresholdStart alarm(s) and 1 TotalProcessesAndThreadsExc...

Hello Everyone, We have migrated some SCCP phones to SIP for testing. Some of our management people don't like the sound (bib, bib, bib) of rediling a number with SIP Phones.  SCCP --> Digit-by-DigitSIP --> Enbloc (phone dials one by one) We did not ...

Hi We have 6 global clusters connected to a centralized ELM. All clusters are on version 9.1.2. We mostly purchase CUWL Standard Licenses when we add more users.  We use Extension mobility globally and all users get a Jabber client as well. We assoc...

Hello - we continue to have problems sending faxes through ATA 190's.  We have success with receive but send continues to be an issue.  We use T.38 and eventually will be going to an ITSP for centralized trunking but currently use PRI.  This is the f...

Ed Kender by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got hunt list with 2 line groups in it. All Directory numbers in both line groups have remote destinations to mobile phones. When i call hunt pilot all ip phones and mobile from first line group rings but when is no answer and call jumps to ne...