Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello gents,We have ucce solution with cvp on version 7. The requirement is to play back the person/doctor name sent by the backend sap system. I believe To playblack this name we should have external tts server. Can anyony plrase advise on the tts i...

Hi I need implement the function of email in UCCx 7 premium . As used IMAP and SMTP, I wanted to know how it works, where the information stored in the agent or if always keep the information in the server, if encrypted or not, etc..thanksJulio

I have a script which gives the caller the option to dial by extension anytime. I know that there is a Dial by Extension menu in Cisco Unity Express Editor that allows for this functionality. Is there anything similar to this in Cisco Unified Contact...

Hello,Our Customer has come up with a new requirement to be done on UCCX.To enable ‘Product Activation’ by means of IVR. Details of the requirements are below.1.       Customer calling in will be prompted by IVR to enter the 8 digit Customer code.2. ...

Shaijala by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In an EIM integrated queue, how do emails get pulled back from agents?  For instance if they log out at the end of the day and there are still emails in their inbox how does the system pull those back and put them in queue?  I'm not having any luck g...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several different queues and one of them is extremely busy constantly, is there a way to prioritize a call coming in from one of the other queues even though the other calls have been waiting longer?  I saw another post and I placed a "Set P...

cilindsey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I need help, I have uccx 8.0.2 but I need to connect to sql 2008, I know that I need this driver Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Native Client, but I know where I can to download this drivers.can anyone help me?Thanks