Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All, We have a small Call Center Express , with just one Queue .. the version is 10.5.1-11001_49The main request for the customer was as follows :For the CSQ get below :Calls PresentedCalls HandledCalls AbandonedIVR AbandonedAgent Abandoned Ins...

Hi, Our environment have  Cisco PCCE 11.5 installed on a UCS - B200M4 servers in 2 different data centers. We are planning to upgrade the UCS firmware versions on one data center(side A blades)  this month  and the other DC blades (Side B) will happe...

RAHUL M by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been asked to find which call have been dequeued from the Contact Service Queue Activity Report. My assumption was that these could be identified on the Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report, but I haven't been able to figure it out. Does anyone have a...

Hi Guys, I wish you all a good day, We have:    A Script that play a Welcome Message (wav), search for VIP customers, and then if there's no free Agent it will play some prompts in English and Arabic. What's Wrong:    The customer will stay on the qu...

3MAD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently swapped out phones for an agent. Old phone=7965 new phone=8851. I tested the new phone in my office and was able to successfully login. The old phone started giving login issues saying it could not contact the login service. suspected it h...

Hello All,UCCX: 10.6(1)We want to enable Wrap-Up codes for Agents so they start getting prompted when a call ends to select a wrap-up code.Currently, we don't have any wrap-up codes configured so Agents are not prompted to select one at this time.If ...

We have the agent set to 10 digits as confirmed by the regedit setting as below "AgentExtensionLength" on PG in registry, iHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems,Inc.\ICM\\\PG\CurrentVersion\PIMS\pim<>\EAGENTData\Config  We are looking to use E164...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am hoping this is an easy fix.  We have a small call center running UCCX 12.0.  We have several scheduled reports that run daily and weekly from the CUIC.  Everything has been running fine until this weekend.  Now the reports run and are emailed ou...