Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are preparing to upgrade UCCX to 12.0 in the near future.  In reviewing the compatibility matrix (link below), the Client Operating System doesn't have a column for Windows 7.  Most of our clients are still on Windows 7 machines and it may be a wh...

doranj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is what I am trying to accomplish:I am using a pre-route scenario today via Cisco ICM.  This feature is going away.  I am now trying to all previously pre-routed calls to  the UCCE platform.  Once reaching UCCE, I will be performing a few checks...

paulafdx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a way we can use the variable within the API XML body. for example i can use below body with POST method to make a call to 35159, but i want to use a varibale instead of 35159, i tried using &call(call is a variable)<Dialog><requestedAction>...

Hi EveryoneI wanted to know is there a way in CUIC to create a report that will show me how long users stay on hold before their call is answered. My manager was approached by another department's manager who wants the info, thanks in advance for the...