Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I recently installed Quality Manager 11.5 and for the most part it was successful; the calls seem to be recorded and I can listen to them on the Quality Manager interface. However, no alerts are being generated which means I cannot download the c...

We are wanting to install two External AW-HDS-DDS on ver 11.0(2) UCCE. We want to use them as AW's and to allow access to these servers from external reporting sources. I have only been able to find the PCCE installation guide. Is there a installatio...

I have been away from UCCX for about 5 years. I am more than happy to have it back. For the life of me I can not remember how to announce the place in queue using custom recorded messages. I get the Reporting Stat just fine. Playing the intro and the...

Hi, I hope someone can help, I have uccx 11.5 deployed with a standard license but i have 2 problems that i need assistance with. The first problem is that we are trying to run a script that does called number manipulation which doesn't work with the...

Is there any way to jump to another node within a script, without using line connectors?  I am working on a large script where the same information is repeated in different places, and using line connectors is getting quite messy and confusing.  Anot...

Hello Experts, would like to understand if the following can be achieved for ECE 11.6 1. Delete the mail from the mail server after the mail is downloaded to the ECE via POP3.2. Using Custom Port for POP3, instead of 110, used port 10110? Regards

yenlung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes