Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

CUIC upgrade 11.5 > 11.6

Hello, CUIC server taking a long time to finish the upgrade process, around 5 hours.  I performed the switch version 5 hours ago and nothing yet.  We believe it is normal behavior, right? How can I validate that please?  thanks    

jeancl by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Same call different agent

Good afternoon,Strange occurrence happening.  We two different agents getting connected to the same caller/customer.  We have checked the ext in CUCM, they are different. We have checked the ICM configs, different. We have listened to the call record...

paulafdx by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 8.6.6.4 Goes Dead

I am posting this here because I, the Site Support Team, AS WELL AS the Cisco analysts at my job are just lost as to what could be the cause.  I have a Lenovo P1 Windows 10 Version 20H2 Laptop that is hardwired connection to my internet with download...

Red31985 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! what's the "application name" refers too

Good morning guys and girls, I'm sorry this going to be a very simple stupid question.    I'm not CISCO expert but learning and currently cannot contact our phone team.  I'm dealing with our reports for the phones and trying to understand something....