Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

System version: 12.5.1.11002-481 (su2-ES04)Every few weeks one of my UCCX groups skill levels for agents are changing on their own.Nobody has access to UCCX admin except myself and my supervisor. We have about 10 different groups but only this one ha...

Hello Experts,Maximum Number of sessions : 20On the triggers the Maximum Number of session: DefaultDefault Script: System DefaultWe have the following situations:1) When calls are waiting in 2 or more different queues, we get a message stating: “for ...

hi  there was a link that you can order a contact center entriprice lab license on line without going through the disti i used it before but i could not find the page now, kinldy if you can share the link here   thank you in advacne 

I am using the following url to access the ISE x.x.x.x/install/inscripteditor.htmI get the login box and use the same account to login to the server. I does not like my login credentials. Can some tell me what account is it looking for to install the...

Hello all I am setting up a small proof of concept system that I inherited from our previous engineer. When I log into the user interface and am prompted for my phone number / extension, I have a yellow banner on the top of the user interface stating...

Does CCX 12.5 require license for HA (Cluster two nodes) or not? as from CCW (A-flex-CC), i can only find the below: A-FLEX-05-12.5-K9On-Premises UCCX Std & Prem Media Kit v12.5A-FLEX-PJX-SVR12.5On-Premises UCCX Standard & Premium Server v12.5 (incl ...