Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Sometime, a client told us he called at a specific time and everyone was disconnected from the Cisco Agent Desktop.   How can I track the call from CDR ?    I checked for the UCCX extension, 89000 and the only calls listed are those that has been tra...

Good morning,   I have 1 agent with abnormal RNAs every month. if you look at the attachment you will see they are getting calls and some ring for 4-9 seconds and then move on. our contact center rona =15. I am baffled as to what may be causing this,...

I am having an issue with my scripting. Seem as though when all our agents are busy taking calls the next caller will wait for about 5 minutes then hear the system error message then disconnect. Below is a sample of the script. Any assistance would b...

tbeverly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,   Any idea what is the error below, screen shot attached. Exception from writing document, nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException:  /CBA/emergency.xml  (No such file or directory) even after creating  xml files under document manageme...

Hello, I have a script created for a call queue of one of our customer service lines.  I want to add a max hold time of 10 mins and then they get sent to voicemail.  Yes that seems short I agree, but this is what the manager is requesting.   The queu...

UCCX in 11.5 is only working with Forms based authntication. After upgrade to 11.6 (where it should support also Windows based auth) it still use Forms auth. How to change auth model from Forms into Windows based without removing Forms auth from ADFS...

Hello everyone,Package CCE, CUCM 9.1, Finesse 9.1Can someone help me verify if Finesse work with Extension Mobility?I already have EM configured and running. Agents are able to login to any CIPC but cannot login to Finesse. It will give, error "The d...