Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to do a Database lookup from CVP and I am able to get responses on Session Data that contains (Data.element.Database_01.xml.resultset). I was wondering how to strip some information from the Output   "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ...

Hello guys, i am doing an integration to check the emp id in the database, i have stored the emp id in a string variable and need to pass the same to the database through Make Rest call option in CCX script Editor, can anyone help me with the propert...

HW Tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Expert,   I have managed to create a Holiday check script and I can see during reactive debug it shows all of the logics correct but call goes to open hours, ideally it should go to closed hours and I am wondering if I did something wrong or re...

Users are getting error when trying to log into reports. They are getting "All available connections to database server are in use by other client machines. Please try again later and check the log file for error 5054"   and   'SQL Command Failed. Co...

ngaitan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, A bit stuck on a UCCX scripting puzzle. We have 3 teams one in the US, one in India, one in London. Each team has 2 employees. Everyone works the same hours 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday in their own respective time zones. And for t...