Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just enter collaboration world for about 4 months and my end user assign me with challenging request : uccx script. So i've done several subktask from this request but i stuck in one thing : how to make a prompt from unanswered phone. Here is the l...

calred.PNG

Hi folks, I've installed UCCE 11 Setup in a separate domain. Does any one have faced this Error " The Finesse server is currently out of Service. Team Resource Management can only be performed when it is in service" under Finesse administrator Team ...

Hello everyone, Our curent UCCX and SocilaMiner version is 10.6 and planning to move to 11.6. The exchange server is 2010. My question is; would SocialMiner 11.6 work with exchange 10.6 or we need to move to 2013 or 2016?   Thanks,   MK

Hi Expert,   We have deployed CCX 11.6 and we have 80 premium seats but noticed that the total number of ports is only 100. I read from the guide that the IVR ports should be x 2 of the seats if it is on premium.   It this normal on version 11.6 or ...

Resolved! ICD Script

Hi Everyone I downloaded the Getting Started with Scripts manual and I'm trying to teach my self how to make scripts. I followed the steps for the first script which is called icd.aef and all of my steps are correct but when I play the script I can o...

Hey Guys,   Is it possible to send an event to an external ACD in ICM?? trying to send an event, letting it know the call is in queue.   Call flow; inbound in cucm from a sip trunk to Aspect UIP... call comes in on sip trunk, hits CTI rp, which then ...

We have an internal CA server running to issue certificates for our internal servers.  I have issued certificate for both my UCCX servers.  I have added to the UCCX servers, and they are added to my workstation.  Including the CA authority certificat...

HI Team    I need KSD Document which includes basic issues that comes in UCCX and their resolutions sets    Can anyone help me here please ?   Also i need Finesse training document for end users    Regards Sabir 

I have a request to provide a report which will show abandoned calls coming into a queue, or to agents in the queue after transfer. The request would also like to know if the call was abandoned after 1 ring, 2 rings, etc.   I am new to the Cisco UCM ...

Hi we have recently upgraded our UCCX from 10.6 to 11.5 . I have noticed that on the secondary the "Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service" is stuck on initializing and that I cannot access the "Cisco Unified Serviceablility" getting err...

markbatts by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Script Question

Hi Everyone I'm in the process of teaching myself how to create scripts for UCCX. So I watched a video on youtube and I followed the steps but when I call my trigger the  phone just rings and I get an annunciator saying that we have system issues ins...