Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am new to Cisco and I have to do a warm transfer call. I am reading the some documentation for it. Following are the tasks.  1. Agent would have the ability alternate between the caller and the applicable department when needed.2. Agent would have...

Hi All, Could someone please explain what is the formula to calculate AHT. As per the documents its AHT= Avg Talk Time + Avg. Work Time  However in my reports it seems more like  AHT =Avg Talk Time +Avg Hold time + Avg Work Time. Please find a sn...

Hi,  i have s problem with cuic historical report. Autorefresh time is set to 15 min. Scheduller settings : Occures every 15 min starts from 00:02. Sometimes report has No data from last 15 minutes. Aby ideas what going wrong?

harageri1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I hope you are well, Im searching the date for the EoS & EoL of the PCCE 9.0(4) and I found this: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-enterprise/eos-eol-notice-c51-732917.html ...

LCMC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would just like to check if someone can help me. I have a request that will play a different IVR on a specific time. Example, from M to F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, the IVR 1 will play then the rest (M to F 5:01 pm to 7:59 am then Sat and Sun 24 hour...

Hi, Not really a technical question, but "ask-smart-services@cisco.com" redirected me here. We have some issues trying to create a Smart Account. When we try from software.cisco.com (and logged in), we get the error message 'Bad Request'. Screenshot...

Hi all, one of our client report a problem with CUIC Reports - exactly this one : Call Type Historical All Fields. Sometimes but probably at whole hours reports do not contains data form last 15 min. Report is refreshing every 15 minutes. SQL query i...

harageri1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Does anybody know how CCB works with the Reconnect Time parameter of Cisco Call Studio's Callback_Set_Queue_Defaults element? Is there any relation between that parameter and EWT? Please explain using an example of call flow. Our environment:...