Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone.  Can you please help be understand the merits and demerits of running a PCCE on a BE7K and UCS. Also it would be great if you could help me understand the fundamental differences in each of these deployment options.  Thnak you :D

Hello Supports,     I'm curious how ICM Internet Script Editor doing with the Department.     I'm create Department Administrator with Script Editor role which is assign to only 1 department. When i access Script Editor i can edit any script in the s...

chanon.wn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,  I recently learnt that the UCCX comes as a prepackaged offering (along with other collaboration applications) in a BE6k/7k server; correct me if I'm wrong.  Now I don't know the architecture or how the PCCE and UCCE is offered?  So t...

Once in a while we are getting issues where an ucce agent is held in reserve, call offered but on picking up, the agent hears fast busy  I was led to believe this may be Network issue - lack of BW Signalling is good between agent and cucm otherwise...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer will purchase two separate CCX Clusters on different sites.  He will purchase two Premium 25 starter bundle for each cluster. The question is HA licenses will be included on Premium Starter Bundles or need to purchase separately ?? Thanks! ...

Hi all, I am facing the following problem. My environment is Cisco UCCE 7.5.x with UCCX 7.x as IPIVR (yes... I know, and the customer knows...). I have an ICM script where I assign initial values to some variables and then run an external (IVR) scrip...

rbassons by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a best practice for handling calls that exceed the maximum number of sessions provided in the application/trigger parameter in UCCX? Presently I've got the script checking the position in queue and if it's in the last spot before the maximu...

R M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need a 'CSQ by interval' report that has an interval length of 1 day (1440), not just 30/60mins. So when I run the report for the current month I want to know how many calls were offered/handled/abandoned by day. Surely there must be an easy ...