Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm getting callers saying they hear older tracks from the music on hold. I have deleted everything file that was showing in File Management and Audio Source. Callers still here it while waiting in a Queue - but it seems like it happens randomly, not...

art.lacie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am trying to troubleshoot an issue where the customer says call doesnt land at the agent through my script. But, I do not see any issue with the ICM script and call routing looks good when I monitor the script. The issue am observing here,...

Here in one customer site (UCCE Environment) they need agents only to run and view specific reports and they don't need to see other reports which belong to other teams. Please advice if there is a possibility to do this in CUIC.

Thanks in advance for reviewing my concern.Simply stated, I have an agent who does not appear on the call center wallboard.  The agent's profile mimics other agents who are already on the wallboard.I am currently investigating the operating to add th...

pettyvl36 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts, We have CUCM V11. The call flow is simple one. Calls from customer to SIP VG then to CUCM extensions. We noticed that when a customer calls the DID, the caller hears the ringtone and when that user transfers the call to another extension the...

S N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,       I have installed and configured Remote Silent Monitoring .  I am able to authenticate and login  with supervisor credentials from the PSTN . But unable to  monitor Agent when i press 1 and enter the AGENT ID (ERROR "Proper authenticatio...

magesh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to capture Users Speech i.e. I need to pragmatically capture TCP stream of user speech in IVR (may it be in Java or Java Script etc.) Any thought how can I do that ? In which component in Cisco's IVR architecture ?

Good Evening, I am currently working on a CVP/UCCE lab environment and I'm currently experiencing issues trying to get dynamic labels routing to an internal line within my ICM script. I currently have the sprawler setup (ICM/PROGGER) with CVP seper...