Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HI All,I've created an ICM Script and tried to achieve the Day Time check by using the Admin Script, to achieve this I have created User Variables and defining that in the admin script then calling the same on the routing script(on the IF node). But ...

Hi,I have a small call center with about 40 agents and some operators. When the agents are not available or it's after working hours the calls need to go to operators. The requirement is that the operators never go to "not ready" and "wrap up" states...

Hello Guys! I have trying to optain the version about an WebView, in a UCCE but I do not found any procedure (I have reviewing regedit of the server, etc) but no succefull. Do you know how to obtain the version of the webview? thanks in advance! Davi...

Hello, I have the following environment:CUCM 10.6.1UCCX 10.6.1.10000-39QM 10.5.1.3000The QM server is set to always recording for all UCCX agents.I have managed to get Finesse working with the RecordingControls 3rdpartygadget. This allows the agents ...

apanesar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using UCCX 10.0 with Premium License.I have both Inbound and Outbound.For Outbound calls, i have to popup the details of customer. I created a HTTP event in the workflow for that in Ringing Event and is working fine.But i need to popup the d...

Hi, We are using ICM 9.0(3) , ES13 for AW/HDS & AW. Recently after the MS patch KB3059317 and KB3051768 was updated/installed , it has been found that ICM script editor crashes, and mdmp is created. I am not seeing any open caveat for this. Has any o...

Hello ,I am trying to get really good understanding of Call Sub flows, Input/Output step and over all understanding of call sub flows. Are there any good source of information available besides CISCO reference Guide. Thank you all

G3261 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have got a very simple script that checks the holidays, TOD and Day of the week and based on that it redirects the calls to appropriate queue/prompts. Recently, I was ask to change this script so the call center can OPEN the queue bit earlie...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pretty basic script that has a queue and an overflow queue all in one.  Everything works correctly, except the call never terminates correctly if the it is picked up by the agent.Scenario 1:If a call is answered in the main queue, it from th...