Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Call centers

I am new to this and have a silly question to ask. Can we do warm transfers between two different uccx system. Both uccx are hooked with two differnt CM's. My clent is merging with this other company they already have a call center running and wanted...

Resolved! Call Ender Report

Hello,I am trying to find a field in the ICM HDS database that specifies the party that ended a certain call (the agent's extension/the customer phone number)Anyone knows if such a field exists and where(in which table)?Thank you,Sahar Hanna

ctios - agent log in error

Any solution for this issue.Agent not able to log in agent desktop,error returns#####[agent.5001.6251]::Login()08/01/13 08:16:36.082  6768  CTIOSSoftphone  Thd(00000900)  [agent.5001.6251]::SetAgentState()08/01/13 08:16:36.082  6768  CTIOS...

Resolved! UCCX Script :: Get Reporting stats

Hi All,I have a few questions regarding the "Get Reporting stats". The values like Exp waiting time, Avg hold duration, current wait time. Where can I find the formula for this? Will this parameter work if no agent is logged in? lastly can I add thes...

Agent Targeting Rule

I removed Device Target and added Agent Targeting Rule.  Still getting error Agent has no Device Target.What am I missing?  ICM 7.5Agent Targeting Rule:Peripheral: CM1Rule Type: Agent ExtRouting Client:  CVP1, CVP2, CVP3Added Ext range.

yshraybman by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New Site Install

A new site Install consists of majorly 3 steps1. Adding the PG configuration in PG Explorer2. Run the Router setup to enable DMP3. Run ICM setup in PGHowever I wanted to check in Step 1 and Step 2 interchangeable ?What is the recommended flow and wha...

Resolved! CVP Menu Micro_App sent to ICM

Hi,Actually i'm recieving a call on CVP, the menu is played correctly and when the user dials 1 or 2 the call is routed to the correct option.The issue is that when customer  does not dial any option the call is dropped. do you know if there is  any ...