Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've got a Call Redirect step under option 1 of a Menu.  When placed outside of the menu, it works fine.  When I move it under keypress 1 of the Menu, the 1 is sent along with the redirect.  This results in CXN getting extra dtmf.  I've worked around...

Hi,After the installation of CVP reporting server, I am unable to create the following CVP databases. •callback•ciscoadmin•cvp_dataWhile I looking into CiscoUnifiedCVPDB.log, I can see 329: Database not found or no system permission.ThanksSuresh

usasanth1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently working on creating an XML file from stats in the CSQ's. Based upon what I have read, due to the file being updated quite often, I believe I have 3 choices:1) Write/overwrite to the customer directory (havent figured...

g_wallace by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've edited icd.aef, and when i do the system will not initiate the script (plays the sorry, experiencing problems prompt). If i change it back to the original, it works.Now, I've accidentally overwritten the original and it won't work. All of the st...

Hi,my customer is interesting to a solution that generates custom graphs,  reports and dashboard about a small contact center (6 agents)I read: "... Unified Intelligence Center is also shipped co-resident with Unified Contact Center Express applicati...

Does a list exist of the system prompts included with the UCCX install, or is it in the documentation? You cannot explore the file system anymore on rls 8. My system is on 8.5.1 SU02