Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,Just wanted to know is there a way where i can configure a config file on desktop so that IP communicator gets registered to a device pool automaticallyWe have 4 group agents and requirement is to setup a auto registration with separte...

Vinay K M by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am building some custom reports for our orginization and have been going through the historical reporting administrator and development guide.  I noticed that the documentation references CRD.csd1, csd2, and csd3.  However, the contactroutingdetail...

Resolved! Script Help Needed

UCCX 8.5, PremWe prefer calls to agents in Queue1 (group). If expected wait time exceeds a minute, we want to route calls to agents in Queue2 (2 skills). However if call is queued and an agent becomes available in Queue1 with want to route it to them...

Hello,Can someone help me with a created a script?  I want the script to come in to Script A and after 5mins, begin to look at Script A & Script B for the next available agent.  I wondering to I need to created two "get reporting statistic".I have UC...

Resolved! CCX Design

Hi, I need choose the best solution to create a HA with CCX, but the agents are in the remote site. I have a UCS C220 M3S in the branch site and I´m thinking in create 2 virtual machines with CCX. So I will have:Branch site: UCS C220 M3S with: 2 CUCM...