Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a requirement from our client running UCCX version 8.5 to route calls within a certain time period to the same agent that dealt with the last call from that specific calling number.  I recognise that this is probably a fairly complex scriptin...

PhillDay1 by Level 1
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CUSP module in one of the 3845 router and i have configured it also, but i am not able to call the script. i am dialing from the phone registered to the callmanager. the system plays the message your calll cannot be completed as dialed.the cal...

I am in the process of trying to diagnose some wireless issues affecting our enterprise. We have some 7921s we use as agent phones in UCCX. When the wireless drops on them (usually no more than 10 seconds or so) the agent of course marks not ready. I...

Hi There.I'm wondering if it is possible to have Cisco Agent Desktop pop an input box at the end of a call that could be used to collect additional information about the call (such as amount collected) this would be after the wrapup code had been ent...