Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can anyone advise what the interval times are for abandinterval1, abandinterval2, etc where it is defined and how I find out what time ir is set for? I have a customer asking questions and i cannot find the actual time definition w...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one tell me what the time intervals are for AbandUnterval1, AbandInterval2 etc, and where i would find that information. And where it is set up?If you can come back quickly, I would be grateful.

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I am going to propose UCCCX 8.5 to a potential and there is a concern about a specific requirement: IVR outbound voice campaigns.  The requirement is the following:  a) up to 4 numbers for customer. (UCCX support up to 3)  b) the (4) numbers...

m.mei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I belive this time I have kind of a silly question but considering I have little experience with UCCE and I only have a live environment, I will go ahead and ask it. My question is related to "enterprise call variables" more precisely "Call.C...

Resolved! UCCX Upgrade

Please  i need help  to upgrade ccx 8.5 to ccx 9.0, I read cisco documents . I need confimation from the UCCX experts for the following steps:-1-Fistly i have to backup the configuation from the existing CCX 8.5 using PUT (Pre-upgrade tool ,bak up ot...

Hi,I have a HA cluster which I've just upgraded to 8.5 SU4, and we use one button login on the phones, and since there's the two servers there are two one button logins - one for the primary server and one for the secondary.I had thought that in this...

I have been exploring the embedded CUIC that comes with UCCX 9.0.   I am able to run basic reports just fine, but am not able to determine how to schedule reports using relative time periods.What I am trying to do is schedule a daily report, that ema...