IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I appreciate that this topic is covered quite in depth both on the forums and official documentation.  I'm having trouble digesting all of the information into something useful. I'm having trouble with Codec Negotiation between my ITSP -> CU...

Hi Guys, Cheers!!! Apologies if my English is not good I have an issue in CDR file from CUCM 10.5. When i am looking th3e entries in CDR file i am unable to find the called number for incoming calls. Below i am giving the incoming call scenario. ...

Experts, Have a doubt with VG SRST. We have VG connected to CUCM via SIP Trunk. We have 2 dial peer one for CUCM PUB and one for CUCM SUB with preferences. We are planning to test SRST feature on GW by bringing down both CUCM. Current scenario : Call...

S N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to import in CUCM the members of an Active Directory group? With CUCM 11 it is possible to import groups which can be used in Jabber to 'subscribe' to this group. But I want to select a group and import these users as end-users in ...