cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Connecting our new SX10

Trying to stand-up our new SX10.  Presently we have several endpoints which we do NOT register to our CUCM.  We dial via e.164 alias.  We are running TMS version 13.2.1 which, when added in, sees our endpoint and recognizes it as an SX10.  It will no...

Resolved! UCM - Move publisher?

Hi, we have a UCM 8.6 setup with 1x publisher & 2x subscribers at different sites.We need to move the publisher to another rack at the same site (no config needed) Last time we tried this, we had a devil of a job getting things back to normal which s...

louis0001 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem with R2 PSTN Breakout

I'm having issues with  calls in/out from and To PSTN E1 R2. I called the number but the calls are disconnect. We have same issue with incoming calls Look my configuration and  debug vpm signal controller E1 0/0/1 framing NO-CRC4 line-termination ...

FPENTEADO by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Branch Site - Adding GW

I'm in the process of deploying a few phones and a 2901 at a remote site and need some help understanding how to configure CUCM to accommodate the new gear. The main site has a PRI, but our branch site has 4 analog lines. I'm having trouble understan...

Cisco Voip for SIP line

Can anyone please share their experience with Cisco voip for Sip line.   Need to provide the Cisco Voip solution for 3 location  Main office – 152 ConnectionsSite Office 1 – 128 Connections Site Office 2 – 70 Connections.  SIP Line from service provi...

adeebtaqui by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BE6000 and SIP trunk

Hello!Now we use Cisco IP telephony based on Cisco CME. Cisco CME is installed on 2821 router with IOS C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M, Version 12.4(24)T7. A SIP trunk is configured between CME router and telephony provider.We plan to upgrade our telephone...