IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,been working on the UCS since day 1 and have been thrown into a situation with an MCS 7800 series server running CM 6.x that appears to be down.  Can't ping it or browse to it.  I connected a monitor and USB keyboard to it and got no response.  C...

I need to create a group mailbox for confirmation calls. Basically, I want people to be able to call in to leave a message confirming their appointment at our office. There is no need for a hunt group or blast group, as no phones need to ring. I just...

Hi AllI´m using the CUE 8.6.1, i need to integrate with CUCM 8, I´ve created the CTI Route Point and CTI port associated to JTAPI user as well.But I cannot register the CTI with CUE, when I try add the CTI port got the error "CTI Port maximum limit e...