IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have two CUCMs 6.1.5 connected via ICTWhen I try to make a call from phone A connected un CUCM A to phone B connected to CUCM B sometimes it appears a legend in the phone that saysHigh traffic try again laterDo you know why?Regards!

A00468011 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!We've got SIP trunk between CUCM 6 and CUCM 8The problem is that particular numbers from particular partitions and CSS from CUCM 6 can not reach phones on CUCM 8. However, some other numbers from CUCM 6 with the same CSS and Partition ...

Hi,I'm having a strange issue that I've never come across before.  I have CUCMBE 7.1.5 and I'm multicasting my MoH.  I have my MoH server in it's own device pool so I can stream @ g729 indead of g711.The problem is that I can only get the MoH to work...

I just read in “Configuring Settings on the Cisco Unified IP Phone” and found out that The VPN Client feature is supported only for the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, and 7975G.We are currently using UCM 6.1 with Cisco Unified IP ...

HelloThere is a 6921 ip phone in the network.when we communicate form one ip phone to another ip phone then some sound comes into the ip phone.sounds like air.it is too noisy.I want to know that how can i cancil this sound.I have also enabled qos but...

ankur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes