Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

First I am newbie at using SQL. I am trying to see more detailed information for a call coming in. We are getting complains that calls drop.  I'm running this:SELECT RouterCallKeyDay, RouterCallKey, ANI, DialedNumberString, RouterErrorCode, CED, Scri...

1-8-2020 1-19-15 PM.png
fwhodits3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So short story, CUIC ver 10.5. Someone previously created a custom report based off Agent Skill Weekly Historical. They made some minor tweaks to the report definition. The report works with any dates were the week includes only 2019 or 2020 data. If...

pingaunis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen a few other discussions around setting priority on calls coming into CCX but none that seem to cover my scenario, which is a simple one.I have a script up and working but need to prioritise some calls over others.I want to put a menu in at ...

I am running into an issue where a transferred call to Finesse only displays the extension doing the transfer, even after the transfer has completed.  Is there any way to get Finesse to display the external caller number?  The physical desk phone dis...

wmelick by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, We have encountered applications running on 11.6 that are using an audio element to set session values, and then they are marked as 'skipped' in call studio. The call servers are no honoring the 'skipped' tags it appears, as the session va...

agaliano by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am in process to integrated Video in CVP comprehensive deployment using  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/remote_expert_mobile/remote_expert_mobile_1151/configuration/guide/rcct_b_remobile-solution...

We have multiple customers that recently approached us on how to change the Domain Name within their PCCE System.  The company has changed name or merged with another company now requiring this change.  In UCCE you would do a tech refresh upgrade and...

Hello everyone, please help, as I can add an attachment to be able to perform live supervision, I have this error when I agree with the attachment I wish to establish:CallMonitorCiscoRemoteCluster The extension provided is not valid in the cluster of...

Hi all, I have a customer with UCCX v11.6 who wants to provide callers with an option to make bill payments using the IVR script with DTMF dialling. The customer is in the United Kingdom and the SIP trunks are provided by BT utilising the Semafone se...