Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! UCCX port licenses (enhanced)

On version 9.0.2, if the customer has standard or enhanced licenses, they get 300 ports as part of the deal.  On the large OVA, you can run up to 400 CTI ports.  How does a standard or enhanced user get from 300 to 400 ports? TIA, Cliff

UCCX Email Queue

I have a client with UCCX 10.5.  They have an email queue that has been working properly.  However, recently a large number of emails from several months ago have shown up in the queue.  I'm not sure how this happened.  Additionally these email do no...

Resolved! UCCX check time of day (TOD) from XML file

I know how to do a basic holiday check from an XML file.  What I'd like to be able to do is check time of day (TOD) in an XML file.  For example if the CSQ is going to be closed for a half day on 12/24/17 I'd like to be able to enter this in my XML f...

jim-j by Beginner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Conditional Footer Formula for CUIC Report

I have been trying to figure out a way to show the true service level when we have not had any calls offered yet. Currently the formula is: SUM(${Handled})/SUM(${Offered}). When there have been no calls offered yet the service level shows as 0%. I ca...

bnewman09 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Agent don't see other agents on his team

Hi ,  I am using UCCX 11.5.1.1 . A few days ago I added  2 agents to one of my teams. The new agents getting calls  and working well . The problem is that other agents can't see their status . They can see all other agent in the team exept the new ag...

iptsupport by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX Historical Report runtime error occurred while executing the query. Please check log for more details

Hi allI have a problem with a Historical Report. When I run the report this give a message: "A runtime error occurred while executing the query. Please check log for more details" - UCCX version 9.0.2.10000-71- UCCX not have HAMore detail log: 7: 09-...

CUIC Totals

I have been asked to have a view within Finesse that will show the total of a group. For instance: Group Helpdesk ContainsCSQ A = 4 calls in queueCSQ B = 3 calls in queueCSQ C = 6 calls in queueHelpdesk Calls in Queue = 13 Group MarketingCSQ D = 2CSQ...

Finesse call history gadget

Hi, I'm trying to add call history gadget to finesse but it failed to display the detail and only showing the table headers. IT is told that it is because jQuery didn't load. what may be the cause of this issue My IE isn't in compatibility mode and...