Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi , I am keeping getting below alerts in RTMT UCCX 10.5 +++++ At Mon Jun 05 14:52:02 PDT 2017 on node uccx-pub; the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated:  SeverityMatch : Critical MatchedEvent : Jun  5 14:51:26 uccx-pub local7 2 : 576...

Hey guys,   I'm using UCCX in a Special Environment which does not allow to control the phones. Anyways, is there a way to modify the Call Control Gadget to remove some buttons? Those buttons like accept call, Transfer ... are without function, so I ...

leon_tb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX 9.0 Scripts

just wondering if any experts can answer or suggest a solution---We currently have UCCX 9.0 running in our call center environment. We are planning to move to newer version .... when I look under Application Management, I see many scripts status set ...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,     is it possible to change the skill of agent via finesse supervisor desktop. or is there a way to give access to supervisor so that he can change the skill of agent only and not any other admin related tasks (ie task used for uccx configuratio...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have 100's of scripts due to bad management and versioning control. As every script doesn't necessarily have a trigger (sometimes called directly within another script by name) - is there anyway to report on script usage? ie last time a scri...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We are moving from CAD to Finesse in UCCX 10.6.I am aware that we need to use Socialminer in order to have email and chat fonctionalities for agents. We ONLY need inbound email fonctionality. My question is; do we need to use Socilaminer ...

Hello, Customer just moved from using CAD to Finesse.  There were a number of keyboard shortcuts available in CAD, which don't appear to be available in Finesse. Is there any way to configure shortcuts for Finesse. Thanks,AK 

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All    I need your help and suggestion in improving the below script:   I am developing a script where a supervisor calls into the script with a certain calling Number “example: 32507” to open and close the queue. This is done by increasing the ...

AOMD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes