Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Any help would be appreciated.  I'm attempting to run the Agent Login Logout Activity Report but keep seeing the same error message: Error information:com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDbException: DbException: CuicDataSourceSer...

bharding by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Can anyone share Nuance voice Biometric integration/ Call studio application details as we need to test this feature in lab similar to this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AIuN6e7KN8 Regards

Hi all ,  I trying to figure out what exactly are the roles of supervisor in UCCX webpage .  I want it to be able to change agent skills . I don't want it to change\delete csq application .  Is it possible ? 

Hello all, I need a little help in order to establish a redundant design from IP IVR point of view for outbound campaigns. These are only transfer to IVR campaigns which simply play prompts. I have enabled two ICM translation routing applications on ...

mariusstan by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I have CUCM 11.5 and UCCX 11.5 and CUPS 11.5 and Jabber For Android and Windows as and Endpoint, that use instant messaging service. the question that i have is that: is there any way that i can send instant messaging from UCCX to Jabber for wi...

Resolved! UCCE Array index

Gents, I am trying to understand what the array index is within ucce scripting especially when using the TO:EXTVXML variable. Sometimes I see array index set to 0 or 1 or 2. Can anyone explain what this really does and when do we use each one Thanks