Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

one of my user reported that her cisco desktop agent get disconnected suddenly for 2 morning in a row. error message "09:51: Lost connection with the Cisco Unified CCX application."  checked network connection between her machine and found nothing wr...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am working on a project and I am wondering if any one has any suggestions on implementing an On-Call rotation solution. I have setup a webpage where a user selects their name from a list and clicks submit. This will then create a file conta...

I'm happy creating scripts with script editor - DB dips, time of day, rona etc but now I'm looking to make use of call studio. I'm looking through some documents and seem to understand it.  Is it true that you use call studio for day menu choices, D...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX Mobile Skill Manager - is it possible to stop a supervisor from creating a new skill? I've just demonstrated this feature to a customer and the first thing they did once they logged in was create a new skill called "skill". Obviously this skill ...

We have just moved from using Auto-Answer in the CUCM to using Auto-Answer in UCCE and agents are complaining that they no longer get a beep in their ear (Connection Tone?) when a call comes through. Is there any setting in UCCE to configure this?

I have a user who cannot log out of Finesse.  Meaning, he goes to a "Not Ready" state and signs out.  His browser (Firefox) shows a successful logout, but as a supervisor, I see the system place him back into a "Not Ready" state.  If I attempt to log...

netaccts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes