Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Experts, Need your help on UCCE Workflow. We are using UCCE 8.5. Scenario 1: Customer needs the agent to know which SG the call is coming in with a pop up message in CAD. Need help to do this in workflow or any other options. Scenario 2 : The agent ...

S N by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All I had passed UCCE-D certification 2 years back and it's supposed to expire in June.So I appeared and cleared UCCE-I certification , however the expiry date for UCCE-D still reflects as June-2015.So does passing UCCE-I/S doesnt help recertif...

Hi, I should upgrade UCCX from 9.0.(2)SU1 to 9.0.(2)SU2 before to upgrade to 10.6.(1)SU1 but there is a RU (ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.2.cop) that is installed on UCCX with the old version 9.0.(2)SU1 (see attached file). After upgrade the version ...

Hi there ,  I'm new to UCCX and i'm coming from Avaya background so there are some stuff i'd like your assistance to understand it. my system is running UCCX 10.6 Premium 1- If a customer called into a Call Center , He will get the Autoattendant me...

Dear Sir, I want to Download Cisco RE Mobile OVA but I Could't find that on Cisco Software for downloading instead I Just Found REM-upgrade-10.6.3.10000-3.tar.gz and i couldn,t found any document for installing this component. I Appreciate if you cle...