Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Guys, I have many question on UCCX Finesse..  I home someone can help me outI plan to install the Social Miner to Chat with Customer in the next week for our business... 1 )(Chat Inactivity Timeout)  is it 15 seconds by default ?  what is recommended...

PC PC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue where by randomly extensions we use suddenly stop being able to log in.   The error message is attached.  The config is exactly the same as the hundreds of other users we have set up and working ok.  The issue just appears to randomly...

Has anyone had any experience configuring a script that will place a caller on hold (i.e. in queue) while the system calls a list of after hour agents to take the call?   I have written scripts to process an on call list that plays a vm to the called...

Hello,I have been testing UCCX 9.0 Chat functionality integrated with Social Miner, and found the following things:There is a way to configure UCCX in such a way that, Chat sessions will not be presented to Agent, if that Agent is already on a Voice ...

hi, I want to store some data on a centeralized place to which each caller who will hit the script should be able to access as well as change. this can be done using database read and write. but i currently dont have database. can i do it document/xm...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, In the PCCE installation guide, its mention that we can only use domain user to connect from Finesse-AWDB. Since this customer has a domain policy of password change every 60 days (since this is a normal domain user), this becomes a hassle an...

Hi , we have integrated CUIC 10.0 with PCCE 10.0 and trying to configure live data report of agent. But we are not getting any data on the report. Couldn't find any configuration document for this in cisco site.Not understanding how the live data is ...

We are upgrading UCCE from 8.5 to 10.5 on new hardware, hence its a technology refresh upgradethe servers will have new IPs and hostnames We only have a single AD and wish to do the deployment on it. During the upgrade, both 8.5 and 10.5 system will ...

oabulaban by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes