Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Everyonce in a while not often but everyonce in a while I am seeing this error message.It does not seem to have any effect on the system or any otyer server or application that is running.Could someone please explain to me what this is and where I sh...

jfkseb413 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to everybodyI have a problem with https WebServices with self-signed certified.In NetBean i have realized a java class, after i add certificate to keystore. I send a Soap Request message and receive a Soap Response messageIt's work fine. Then I ha...

Hi, While we try to login into diagnostic framework tool using the proper credentials, web page throws 403 forbidden error message. If we look into log file naed diagnosticframework.log, we are getting the following message. "Domain authorization i...

usasanth1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hello everyonei config a ucce and use CVP to play the promp.the IVR need to use TTS . now the TTS receive the Gateway send text and creat the audio ,but the gateway not play....i only config GW....the attachment is my CVP script and TTS audio confign...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to find if there is any integration available between eGain and UCCX, outside of the 'out of box' UCCX solution.I know there is a integration available between UCCE and eGain through a solution plus program, so my question for UCCX is ...