Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,After re-running Webview setup on an ICM 7.2.7, webview is no longer working and I am getting the following error: 401.1 - http not authorised.I have tried to reinstall Webivew. Also I have tried to apply workaround for CSCsa98091 as stated in ...

Hello, i installed the uccx 7.X Release 5, when i try to access to the desktop administrator from the URL http://<ipserver>:6293/teamadmin/main.cda, it show me that the request it is not available.thanks for you helpJose luis Arango

Hello All. I ran into a situation where a caller got aborted due to:com.cisco.wfframework.obj.WFMaxExecutedStepsExceededException: No. of executed steps: 1000I have read other posts related to this and understand that this is due to the number of ste...

Dear allI'm running CCX 7.0 and supervisor has a feature to listen to agent's talking (voice monitor). When the supervisor start voice monitor, sometimes there is delay. And sometimes the supervisor cannot start voice monitor because suddenly the age...

minfonet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! shared line on ccx

i have ccx 8.5 with cucm 8.5.I am just about to deploy a contact center for our retail call center.ccx works fine but one issue.we have about 10 different brands and have 8xx numbers for the brand.  if there are no logged on agents during business ho...

vatter by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! upgraded ICM 8.0

Hello I need to do the upgraded of ICM 7.5.8 to 8.0.1.Anyone can tell me if this work?*Agent Re-skill work in version 8.0.1*I have customized reports in webview, this work in new version? The schema database change?The webview can work in the new ver...

Hi ,CAD monitoring is not working .It was working fine but suddenly it stopped working .I have verified the all configurations and it is fine.Customer is using Cisco Unified CCX Premium 7.0(1)SR04_Build443All agent are using Cad 6.6 , Cisco IP Commun...

the_qamar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client replaced an UCCE by an UCCX. We have only one port group (300) for all applications used for different agents group in country.  CSQ are configured by skills and one resource (agent) may have more than one skill.  The agent can NOT see the...

liseboyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes