Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to setup a sticky agent function i.e If the same client  calls the CC within a time period then they'll get the same agent if  he's availibleI have managed to do an external DB write and read but all the info i need is already on the serv...

The Cisco documentation has a reference to a single place where custom files may be accessed within the UCCX 8.0 environment.  I believe this is /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer on the file system.  I have yet been able to write a file to this location, does...

iam facing aproblem in my recording i see my recording my supervisor desktop but no audio in it its blank i did all the troublshoting including postindstallation in bin folder of desktop file and also enabled the span on phones what could be threprob...

We have UCCX 7.0 with UCM 7.02. We have a specific number that gets routed to our main call center during the day but after hours they would like this number routed to it's own voicemail box. We've been unable to get this to work with UCCX.We have pu...

stevenle by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible for an agent to record his/her call through the Agent Desktop, using IPCC Express 3.5 Premium edition? A data sheet I read made me think it was possible, but I have not been successful in finding out any more information. I know i...

tmoffett by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I schedule a report in CUIC and I want that report to dumped in a specific location.  Is this possible ?I know the other options are to email the scheduled reports or to make it available in the dashboard. But, I do not need them. I need the s...

Hi,Currently I have set a handful of daily, weekly, monthly reports which have been setup using the scheduler.Now I would like to have these delivered to a network share so that I can grant people permission to view this data.I have tried this but it...

Hi Experts,I have strange issue with silent monitoring, the supervisor can’t hear call from CIT agent when they used CTI version 7.5.1 , but it can be hear fine with CTI desktop version 7.0 ….even I tried to upgrade the supervisor desktop to 7.5.1 or...