IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under Music On Hold Audio File Management it show 3 files as "in use" (See attached screen shot). Under service parameters I selected file 3 as the default. Tthat file name is CSN_Hold_Message_EG_11-28-16. ( See attached screen shot from service para...

I have C2911 with loading c2900-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.152-4.M5.bin(but with previous releases situation was same )I use ССM Version 9.1. in my bundle. I have native phones (6921, 7962) and several SIP DLink gateways. ISP interconnection by SIP.I hav...

sogazmvgg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a Cisco IP Phone 7841. I am trying to connect it to Apple earbuds or a Bose 35 headset. Since they have a microphone and sound jack I have an RJ9 adapter that goes between the headphones/microphone and the phone.  On mute I can listen to...

We have a redundant PSAP connection through SIP trunks.  Our problem arises when a call comes into one of the trunks for a phone that's not registered.  If the phone belongs to a person, that person will have a voicemail account and CFUR will direct ...

refram by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For these alerts where is "to" mail ID configured. Procedure Choose System > System Parameters > Mail Parameters. The Mail Parameters window displays. In the Mail ID field, only enter the e-mail identifier that will be used in the From field w...

Hello, Can someone explain what is the E1 R2 category? http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/digital-cas/53049-e1-r2-cookbook.html#brazil Specifies the type of call (subscriber with priority or normal subscriber). ITU default is 1 (normal s...

On the IP Phone, if the user wants to search the corporate directory, they hit the Address Book button, select 2 for corporate directory, and then start typing the person's first or last name. However, to type the last name of "Smith", they have to p...

Hi folks, Am new to Cisco Unity Connection. Am used to CC Installation but Voicemail is new to me. How shall I achieve below call flow... Flow: When Agent is busy call would route to CUC.CUC will play greeting.Capture Customer messageHangup. Testin...

Hello All, Router: ISR4321 Inventory:NAME: "NIM subslot 0/2", DESCR: "NIM-2FXS/4FXO Voice Analog Module" PID: NIM-2FXS/4FXO , VID: V01, SN: XXXXXXXXXXX One of our branch locations is getting their telephone numbers ported from their local carrier to...

Greetings,        I have a question concerning destination patterns.  I am just wondering if two dialpeers were configured with these as the destination pattern: .......T and ........T would the second pattern be preferred if a 10 digit number was di...