IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello    I have small inquiry regarding 4321 with ucse140N for cue 9.0.x virtual My scenario which i am trying to achive is   Gi 0/0/0 Gi 0/0/0.100 - - - xyz vlan Gi 0/0/0.120 - - - abc vlan Gi 0/0/0.104 - - - svi 172.23.104.2 + (voice phones, cimc n...

alap84 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are configuring our new SIP Trunk to a Provider. Everything is configure and external calls were working fine but at some point external calls are getting fast busy and only incoming calls are working.                           Topology: C...

Hi all, We acquired some new DX650 Phones and configured on CUCM but outgoing calls are not working and calls seems to timeout. All other 7821 IP Phone with the same config are able to place outgoing calls.    Topology: CUCM-SIP Trunk-CUBE-SIP Trunk...

Hi All, I am still supporting two CUCM 8.x clusters & need to change their DNS settings. This will invalidate their licenses. The documented solution is to request Cisco to rehost the licences but CUCM 8.x is no longer in support. Does anyone know if...

Ron Reid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, How are you guys? We are experiencing a problem where the incoming are not recording for just one group the rest workflows get recorded inbound/outbound, but one of the group stopped recording after the CUCM upgrade from 10.5 to 11.5. I...

Unanswered Topics