IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 1500 seat contact centre using 7841 Version  sip78xx.11-0-1-11  - though that is quite recent and customer has complained for sometime about syllables or words being lost on calls, they call it "clipping" and reporting that understanding cus...

Dear, I have e1 link to PSTN. I want to know if there is anyway that can debug q931 or q921 that show me if the e1 support to have field that show this e1 suppor direct-inward-dial feature. I want to show this for one of my customer that the whether ...

Hi all, We have a VG204 and VG202 device setup in one of our offices that we've recently deployed Cisco voice services to as part of a larger rollout company-wide.  I've setup a number of these analog gateway devices for fax machine usage and they al...

I know CUBE can do some things like this but I'm not having any luck making it happen... I would like change the From header from something like this:  From: "Anonymous" <sip:Anonymous@5.6.7.8>  header to something more like this: From: "Anonymous" <...

schaef350 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes