Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,There is one running script , call comes from ITSP > CUCM > CTI RP > UCCX , here one script already configured with associated prompt press 1 for X, 2 for Y, 3 for Z and 4 for Nothing. Mean nothing is configured against pressing 4.I want to redire...

Dears,We will be upgrading our UCCX from 11.5 to 12.5.I was checking the compatibility matrix of both versions and I noticed that CCX 11.5 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.6 and CCX 12.0 runs on CentOS 6.8.Since the Linux version will change...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out what could be causing intermittent connections issues with Finesse.  Every so now an then we get some users that get randomly kicked out of the Finesse client with the logout code 50003, which is CUCM reporting the device out...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Have any of you had any experiance with enabling MaliciousCallIdentification in a UCCE environment with the call landing on CVP before being sent to an agent.Call flow looks like Customer --> PSTN --> CUBE --> CVP --> (Execute routing script) ...

I have a call center that  at one time was using Cisco Finesse and the manager didn't like it so I moved them to a hunt group. Now after a year of the hunt group they want to move back to the UCCX environment but they want different MOH than everyone...

Hi All,   we have a client have UCCX/CAD he need to integrate UCCX with Ticketing system I already have a meeting with the third party App, they asked to send the below parameter to their system:   Agent Name-->Done Data/Time-->Done Session ID-->Done...

Hello Experts,We have a script with more than 20 triggers. The default language is set to French.The caller calls into our organization and presses 9 to change the language to English. After going through some prompts and making some selections, the ...