Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am running WFO 11 and Recording and metadata are working fine but I have a Question: When I login with any agent into WFO I can't see any Records and stuck in No Search Results and The records only appear when I login as admins What Shall I ...

We are planning for UCCX upgrade where current version is 9.0.2.10000-71 & we are using CAD ... Customer wants to stick with CAD application, is the 10.5 UCCX is support CAD application or we need to install Finesse

Hi, after upgrade UCCX from 10.5 do 10.6 the UCCX main page after login to UCCX Admin shows warning: Warning: It has been over a day without a successful backup. It is recommended to check the backup configuration   I have scheduled a backup for ever...

harageri1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a functional finesse environment and after installing licensing realized that I could not longer get into finesse. After noticing that the service was not running and not activated I attempted to activate.  Then go this error: admin:utils uccx ...

hello support community i have 2 questions regarding the operation of Cisco Finesse 11.0. 1. Is there a way to show a detailed list of calls in queue for a particular CSQ? i would like to see the list with the caller id numbers in the queue. 2. Is ...

Hi, we have  UCCX 10.5 premium . Our plan is to deploy Finesse for agents. I know it might be co-resident with UCCX. How can I check if it is installed already (via cli commands, web gui )?   Also UCCX has been working for while and have cti port amo...

Hi folks, Just need clarity on CUBE failover. We have 2 SIP trunks from Service Provider pointing to CUBE. SP_RTR1 ---> CUBE1 (Cisco 4431 IOS XE 3.16) SP_RTR2 ---> CUBE2 (Cisco 4431 IOS XE 3.16) (Note: SP_RTR1 is customer's SBC). Doubt here is rega...