Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi team, I have request to deploy AW-HDS solution having 7 years of retention. Can someone put glimpse how should I calculate HDD required, DB size, configuration, etc?  I referred UCCE SRND and didn't found HDS, AW-HDS words. Still CCE is not deploy...

I'm looking for a prompt upload script for UCCX 9.X. I have seen a lot of similar posts and they all reference very complex scripts.  I am looking for a simple script that I can allow a user to dial in to a number or even call into the ipcc cti numbe...

m j by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all We are on CCX ver 11, is there a way to set the default NOT READY reason code to a custom one whenever agent signs in? At the moment, by default when agent signs in, he/she is on a NOT READY state. Id like to use eg NOT-READY - Standby as my ...

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of Not Ready Reason Codes that can be configured in Finesse Administrator?  We are on Ver. 11 for CUCM, UCCX, CUIC and Finesse. I have added 23 custom Not Ready Reason Codes starting at number 11 - 3...

I am a new to collaboration. Presently studying for my CCNA Collab.  I need this community for my guide. I am preparing my lab and I need the following for my hands-on: CUCM iso on my vm, IPPhones I need help how to get them and also need further a-z...

Dear all, we have a CUCM, CUCM sub, UCCX Servers. When CUCM goes down CUCM sub getting registered with all phones except CTI Route point. thats why CUCM Sub and UCCX connectivity not working fine. can u help me to find this.

Is there a max level of folders you can store wav files in a media server With set variable after the language folder Micro-app. Media_server x.x.x.x Micro-app. Locale en-us Micro-app. App_media_lib app/companyA I want to group the different wav fi...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, I'm planning to have a CVP Upgrade from 9 .0 to 10.5 for one of our customers. I already did the upgrade in my lab and I'm planning the below for the customer: - Upgrade CVP Reporting server and Operations Console during working hours a...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes