Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've configured a simple 1,2 menu in a icm script but it seems to be ignoring any input.  I've used initially a network vru with Pm, file name then changed it M, File name with config as 1-2 but fails.  I think it may be a dial-peer dtfm set issue bu...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing error while saving changes on agent re-skilling tool. I am able to open the web interface (https://ServerIPAddress/reskill) and can do changes as well. But below is the error that i got:Unable to establish database connection for updat...

ICM script editor crashes if we try to import any script, exported from any other version, higher or lower, if its the same version it works only, is that the way it should work, it doesnt make any sense. I have tried ICM 10.5 load into ICM 9.0 I ha...

Hello all, I am looking for a way to allow a user to call into a CSQ, enter a PIN to authenticate and then select an option to set a variable to a preset for another CSQ\application.  Customer wants to be able to automatically route all calls desti...

aegislabs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have uccx 11 with CUIC. and I wanted to set up additional admin user in order to create and modify reports. I went to security and added one of the supervisors to admin group. But whatever I try cannot save as reports with this new users. th...

I'm trying to find out if I can control the behaviour of the agent status when the Finesse client browser is shut/closed without the agent logging out. I think the default behaviour os to set to Not Ready. Can I change this to Logged Out? We are usin...