Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello! 1st I want to say that i DID search but all the solutions I found didn't work. We have a support team that have two extensions configured on each device, like this: 1st ext: 6666 > CALL FWD ALL TO > 6661 2nd ext: 96666 6661 is the thrigger ...

Hi all,I'm integrating QM and Finesse, but i couldn't find 'FinessePlayBackGadget-10.5.1' fle on the fold 'C:\Program Files\Cisco\WFO_QM\Jetty\-work\cone_ui\webapp\gadgets', is there anybody know how to fix this?Thanks in adbvance.

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Has anyone used CUCILync 10.6.2 on UCCX 10.6?Am seeing a problem where call history in the UC client is only showing the CTI ports name and numbers and not the original callers as it does when using an IP phone or CIPC with an agent.Thanks.

Dear All, I have UCCX 10.6, Social minor 10.6 along with MS Exchange 2010.i can see email in social minor feeds as below but on in finesse.But in finesse i am unable to see Ready\Not ready for chat and email button , which is default feature. pic is ...

Hello, I have an issue with CUIC , Getting below Alerts ''UsedDiskSpace : 90 MessageString : Common Disk utilization hits LWM! AppID : Cisco Log Partition Monitoring Tool ClusterID'' Let me know where I can set up purge option or other suggestion t...

S N by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have an issue with the data purge in my uccx server. We have configured the details if the DB size exceeds 80% then purge data at 12:00AM. But this does not happenned and still we are getting alerts. Is there a way to see when does the ...

S N by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts; We have one customer with call manager 7.1 and this is out of support from cisco and they are migrating to 10.5. They have limited phone license so they want to free some unused licenses and when i went through Device--Phone we found ...