Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, We are in process of deploying Finesse (with UCCX 10.5) to our small help desk.  Help desk agents use couple of local URL's on daily basis. My plan is to popup these URL addresses as soon as they login to Finesse. Is this possible? How...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I have a issue on CIM 9.0.2 were i am supposed to implement an auto reply whenever there is a keyword xyz on the body of the email. This has been partially achieved in that the case that sometimes i get an auto reply. After checking the ...

Hello everyone,I am new to scripting and I have a question to ask---currently, I have a MAIN script which does the following-checks for the holiday (using XML doc)  TOD, Select the resource, redirect calls to a CSQ and if no agents found, script will...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick CCX question. We are running Cisco UCCX 9 and want to implement extension mobility.  Heres my question.  In order for the agent to successfully login to CAD does the controlled profile for the user have to be associated to the rmcm user or does...

Several resources already associated with an "OwnerTeam" name in the doc have been assigned an additional call handling role which requires a different "OwnerTeam" name. Can multiple "OwnerTeam" names be assigned to the same person, (specifically spe...

hi i have a question in our case ,there has two worksplace like A and B. the server in workplace A,  A and B all have the PSTN line for incoming call now i want if the call incoming form B gateway ,then the VXML will use the B gateway ( A and B gatew...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After completing a 10.5.2 CM and UCCX 10.6 install I keep trying to run through the configuration wizard and getting stuck when I get to this page.  Can someone help me troubleshoot why it is failing here?I don't know what to try next.  Has someone r...

Hi,I have a question for you guys. We have a custom application here that runs on our LAN. So, server and clients are local. This application runs on TCP and do a LOT of requests in a small time. Now we have a data center in another city. We want to ...

by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes