Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Shared lines not supported in UCCX 10.0

All,I need to have the same extension assigned to multiple devices, e.g. Physical and soft phone. I was told that this is not supported in UCCX 10.0.I am wondering if anyone else facing this same issue, and if so, how did you go about resolving it?Th...

lvo by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UXXC Match list of numbers

I am trying to route calls that come into a single script to different opening greetings.  I have the get contact information step in which is working and can match that to a single number with an IF step which works and routes properly.  I want to n...

wbarren by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCX V10.0 & V9.0 Compatability

Dears , I have built a CCX BOQ in 28th of April 2014 , the two quoted CCX seats under ( R-CBE6K-K9 & CCX-90-ADDON-LIC ) are version 9.0 as at that time it were quotable & orderable, After the second part already delivered as is to our distributer ,  ...

No database subsytems menu uccx

Hi,  I have an UCCX with the license pack : Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced.I cannot find the database submenu in subsystems menu, I only have Cisco Unified CM Telephony, RmCm and Cisco Media :-( Any ideas of a limitation ?  Thanks

surparis1 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 9.0(2) Historical reports

We recently upgraded to UCCX 9.0(2) and now use the CUIC for historical reports.  So far it seems like a step backwards in terms of ease of use and flexibility in running various reports.Our Call Center is open from 7 AM to 7 PM M-F.  I want to run a...

UCCX rings twice then disconnects on one hunt pilot to 7942's - works on others

I have an IVR script that I am running at a client's location.  There are three hunt pilots which all go to phones in a retail store.  The IVR says something like 1 for sales (xfer to 1996), 2 for deliveries (external number), 3 for cust service (xfe...

Resolved! UCCX App For Location Proximity

Is it possible to create a script to take caller input of their ZIP code and return a list of businesses nearest them?  I have a custom database of business retail locations nationwide. This can be either sourced in SQL or simply in a XML document.