Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team, We have 8 Agent profiles for outgoing calls (Callout03-Callout10) using the mobility extension and 8 PCs/laptops for CIPC, but only 2 laptops/pc whose conversations were successfully recorded on the recording. Our issue here is that all 8 ag...

Hello,We have a PCCE 2000 agent system with Outbound option. Based on Reference design, we can only 1 Dialer per Agent PG. And because this is PCCE 2000, there is only 1 PG, so we have only 1 Dialer. My question is: with 1 dialer, can we use multiple...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have 2 questions regarding UCCX 12.0.1: 1. Is there a way to display the Original Calling Number (ANI) on the IP Phone/Jabber, without using the annoying utils uccx icd      clid enable in version UCCX 12.0.1 2. Is there a way to display t...

Hello I am trying to provide the MADM logs for the Cisco Unified CCX Administration. I cannot find the relevant information on the Cisco web pages. It would be great if someone could answer me how to provide this information. Thanks a lot!

Ela_68 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure call back script referring below document but not able to succeed. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/214522-configure-custom-script-for-callback-fea.html  Can someone pl...

aniket0422 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes