Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

CTI Bridge with CTI Server

In the CTI Server Message Reference Guide, it still references CTI bridge and I am wondering about if CTI Bridge is still supported and if so can it be deployed in UCCE environment to scale CTI Server pass 5 client limit?   

dsummero by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CAD Client Upgrade from 7.2 to 8.0

Dear Networkers,We are planning to upgrade our CAD servers (in UCCE environment) from v 7.2 to v 8.0.the client PCs does not have the administrator login right. Does the automatic upgrade of CAD clients need admin right session ?Thanks in advance.

Resolved! CUIC Report Field Definitions

Hi Guys,I am trying to find doco on report field definitions in CUIC….Example, what exactly "Internal In Time", "External Out Time" & "Internal Out Time" actually mean???Any help, much appreciated!!!Cheers!

VLT06 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Value comparison in UCCX 7 script

I'm trying to put a piece of logic into a script that compares a customer entered value (string variable) against a static value (100000000).  The logic I have looks like this:If (valueEntered > "10000000") thenHowever almost any value entered return...

Resolved! Slow Agent Application log on

We upgraded to UCCX 8.5.1.10000-37 and installed 8.5 Agents.When anyone attempts to log into the Agent application, it hits "Initializing Agent Monitoring" and sits there for a full 3 minutes.  We see it on all our agents (not many - under 10) and it...

f.kirstein by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 7 vs UCCX 8 Script (Write Doc)

Need a little help in getting a document to write and upload correctly.  Where the attached script works fine in UCCX 7, it does not work properly in UCCX 8.  Basically, I understand UCCX 7 goes from a Windows version to Linux and the directory right...

Service_Real_Time_Table

What is a Service_Real_Time_Table and when does this table get populated? And what are the configurations required to have this table populated? I have created a service and define the service types and service level threshold. Also I have added the ...