Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there an abandoned call timer in CCX that would allow me to only report on calls abandoned after 11 seconds?We are getting a lot of abandoned calls equal to or less than 11 seconds. We would like to mark those as short (abandoned) calls so that th...

Dear members,Could you please advise if the below features are feasible in UCCX 12.5:- Integrating CUIC Dashboard (without authentication) on the customer portal.- Notifying agents with a beep sound if certain time threshold is passed during the call...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Our CCX licenses will be expiring soon and we're currently in the process of renewing. Is there a grace period for the licenses? Thanks,Brad 

Hello,On May the 5th, the following certificate, installed on a UCCX server will expire. -NOTIFICATION:Certificate expiration Notification:                Certificate name: GeoTrust_Global_CA.der                Unit: tomcat-trust                Type:...

Hi,I'm trying to export audio recordings from audacity to use with CVP.  I hear silence when I call into them.I recorded as 8000khz, 16-bit PCM (also tried 32bit float), Mono.Export:  Save as type: Other uncompressedHeader: WAVEX (Microsoft) - I'd be...

I'm not new to CUIC (12.5 UCCE) but this has me stumped.  I have Call Type report that shows zero calls in the "Assigned From Queue", zero "Max Queued", but shows data within the "Longest Queued" column.   See attached sample report.  Also, why is th...

Hi All I have some challenges from our customers, now the condition our customer running CC with Cisco PCCE before the infra CC use Avaya and our customer needs all reporting in the Avaya must have on cisco. now we issue about providing "aband call >...

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 12.01.04 PM.jpeg
mbieyasid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Premium license is so annoying. cisco tells you it is 1:2 yet I think it is not. I have a call center licensed for 100 seats which should mean 200 IVR ports but the license utilization tells me otherwise. it shows that the total number of inboun...

Software: CVP 12.5 (no E.S.) I've found myself a bit stumped following the steps outlined in Chapter 17 "Unified CVP Security" of the CVP 12.5 Configuration Guide. In particular, I am struggling with 'Secure JMX Communication between OAMP and Call Se...

Hi Expert,I've the below requirement, caller_X calling in to the main line/script_A from the PSTN, the script routed the calls to the agent_A. Here the calling party is caller_X, and the called party is script_A (mainline number). When the agent_A co...