Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, Current UCCE version : 11.5           For self service IVR treatment alone Can I send call from CVP to External IVR solution like Twilo/Vonage and then return the call back to CVP for agent routing through ICM.          If yes what are the wa...

G_M by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a two part question.a. Does Termination_Call_Detail table stores outbound call details ? If so, is there any flag on the table that helps to determine outbound vs inbound calls ?b. If not, what other tables in HDS database stores outbound call...

After upgrade UCCX to version 12.5 SU1 from 11.6.2, I have noticed the UCCX Editor is extremely slow when pressing on step options.I saw the bug CSCvn39314 and the workaround with the Java Folder isn’t working.The old version was 11.6.2 where the CCX...

netanelda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I would like to monitor every time error.wav and critical_error.wav is played to a caller routed to CVP. I tried to find the string error.wav in every log file and I cannot find, but we have complains about it. I know most of those error come fr...

J_Cormier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to create OAuth nonce and signature dynamically for OAuth 1.0 verification.  I was thinking this could be accomplished in using the set value element and some java code, but I'm not sure what packages would need to be imported to accomplish ...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to determine if we should look into how many PRI's we currently have to make surethey are consistent and able to handle a large influx of callers in a uccx que since we are looking tosetting up a larger que.My question is essential...

FG10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I have a client who wants to have a prompt play and go to voicemail from 10am to 12pm on the second and last Tuesday of every month.  So the Dates for the next times have been added to the "Schedule Custom Business Days".  However I also...

steigja by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i've a trigger and an application tied to it for helpdesk, is there a way i can play alternate greetings using uccx script during outages , not using unity connection, can this be done directly from UCCX.we want to play an alternate greeting during o...