Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All, Please help me to under stand the survivablity in detail. i mean i want to appriciate Survivablity. in doucments i have read that survivablity take place in case of wan failure(what does that means ? CVP Isolation from ingress gateways) if...

CCM 8.5CVP 8.5ICM 8.55350 XM - Ingress+VXMLI am implementing Courtesy Callback and i have done the config as mentioned in the admin guide. The survivability service is invoked on POTS dial peer.when i dial the number to invoke Courtesy Callback i onl...

Trying to add agents to an attribute. I know we can add attributes to an agent but if I'm reading the guide correctly, I should be able to add multiple agents to an attribute. My current XML for the put looks like:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"...

Been slightly going crazy trying to figure this out, but does anyone have ideas as to how I can deploy a queue that is more auto attendant style that has rollup options but depending on what the caller chooses for options in this auto attendant would...