Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am running UCCX 11.6 and CUCM 11.5 . It is configured in wan HA mode.  Site "A" has two CUCM's main UCCX , th CTI Mgr , RMCM and AXL registered to site "A". Site "B" has two cucm's and secondary UCCX to test we shut down site "A" cucm's and left pr...

miket by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Very difficult situation here. My UCCX script has nothing to do with agents or call queues.  Starting from the ground up I have created a CCG, 5 CTI ports, CSS = Yellow, PARTITION = Blue, REDIRECT CSS (any one of the 3 choices, tried them all). Then ...

nanosynth by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all your Cisco Call Center users,experts,admins. I just wanted to make admins aware that when you are running Cisco UCCX 11.6 with Cisco Quality Management Call Recording and you have QM licenses seats, they will no longer exist when upgrading to...

Joey Gore by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all. Working with a call center group using UCCX 11.6.2/Finesse Desktop. I'm trying to help the supervisor figure out why we are seeing some Not Ready - Non ACD Offhook states in their reporting. My understanding is Not Ready - Non ACD Offhook is...

mradell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, Is it possible to play some music while collecting DTMF input from the caller?. The user requirement is, we need to play some continuous music at the background while collecting the DTMF input. Means, IVR will play some music at the same time D...

In my environment we have some additional requirements for live agent monitoring that cannot be met by the stock live data reports.One of these requirements is a running total of not ready time broken down by reason code. The stock "Recent State Hist...

Mallan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Experts, I would like to get the Cisco UCCX license bands for version 12.5.Mainly i want to find out the part number so we can purchase them from Cisco. I need 5 seat/user 10 seat/user or 25seat/user licensesI need the premier license. Of late ...